Monday, January 5, 2009

Last Dollywood trip for 2008
















Right before Thanksgiving we went out to dinner with two guys Matt works with and their families. After dinner, we braved the night air to go see the lights at Dollywood. It was SO cold!!! The girls were all bundled up and they were still freezing. It was worth it though. The lights were AWESOME!!! Here are a couple of pictures we took while riding the cars, one of Gracie's favorite rides there. I'm actually not sure why I don't have any more pictures from that night, but here they are! (I think I was too cold to take my hands out of my pockets:))

2 comments:

Shonna said...

WOW...I don't know if I am more impressed that you and Matt braved some frigidly cold temps to have fun with the girls or the fact that you finally updated your blog HAHAHA:)!! I really don't have much room to talk do I?!?!

Jamey and I really wanted to get back up to Dollywood while they still had their lights up this year, but things just kept getting in the way...maybe next year! Glad ya'll were able to go and have a fun time, despite the weather.

Christy said...

I know, I know. I'm still working on Thanksgiving!!! Oh well, hopefully over the next week or so I'll be completely up to date!