Monday, January 5, 2009

Riding in the Car

As many of you know, riding in the car for numerous hours with children can be somewhat stressful. We actually have two very good riders, thank goodness. We probably wouldn't travel near as much as we do if they weren't. I think it is mainly because we have just always traveled with them since they were infants and they understand that we can't do anything about it and they just have to be patient (Do I sound naive?) Nevertheless, boredom sets in on our long trips and this is how the girls entertain themselves...









I actually had a pretty funny one of Matt too, but I thought he might kill me if I put it on here:)
By the way, I actually only have one more post I want to do before I do my Christmas photos. Hopefully I'll get it up tomorrow and then I'll be all caught up!! If only...


1 comment:

Lynn Castleberry said...

Those are too funny! I love candid shots.