Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Madison Rae Buckelew


I just wanted to let everyone know that Madison was born last night around 7 o'clock. She weighed a little over 7 lbs and was 20 inches long. Here is a picture I got on my phone from Wendy last night. Isn't she beautiful?!?!

She went to the doctor on Monday and her blood pressure was up. The doctor pretty much told her she could go home on bed rest or they could go ahead and have the baby. She opted for the latter:) She went in on Monday night and they started the induction. She hadn't progressed the way the doctor wanted to by Tuesday evening and she was having some issues with her epidural, so she ended up having a c-section last night. I spoke with Scott while she was in recovery. He seemed to be okay. He just said it had been a long day and Wendy would call me today.

I'm trying to give them their space, but I'm dying to talk to Wendy. I'm not sure how much longer I can hold off!!!

4 comments:

Shonna said...

Congrats to Wendy and Scott! She is precious and I know they are happy to have Madison here:)

The Wilson's said...

Awhhh, how sweet! I am glad everything went well for Wendy and Madison. Having had two c-sections, I am sorry they had to go that route! Congratulations to Wendy and Scott on their new beautiful baby girl!!

Lori Lawson Maddox said...

AWWWWWW! She is precious, tell them I said Congratulations!

Lori said...

Give them Congrats from me too. She's precious and we can't wait for more pics!