Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Thanksgiving

We spent Thanksgiving in Andalusia this year. We always have lunch with my Dad's side of the family at my Uncle Donald's house. It is a great place for all the kids to play because they have a lot of open land. The girls had a blast! Gracie really loves getting to play with all of her cousins, especially Asa.

After lunch, we went to Matt's Aunt Calmese's house for dinner. Her granddaughter, Hannah has started riding horses, so we rode the mule and went to the pen to check out the horse. It was beautiful. Katherine wasn't real sure about it to start with, but she warmed up pretty fast.

On a side note, do you know anyone looking for a great guy to spend some time with? Allen is recently divorced and I'm keeping my eye out for a good woman to hook him up with:)

8 comments:

Lori said...

I can't think of anyone right now, but I will definately keep Allen in mind. As sweet and cute as Allen is, it shouldn't be too hard! Looks like a great Thanksgiving!

Shonna said...

Allen's kids are gorgeous!!!

Looks like y'all had fun over Thanksgiving...hope to see you while you are home for Christmas:)

Michelle said...

I am so glad you finally posted some updated pictures!! I can not get over how big (old) Alan's kids are, they are gorgeous! I t makes me feel soooo old to see them!! It looks like all of you had so much fun!! Can't wait to see you!

Julie said...

I haven't seen Alan's children since they were mere babes. Now, they are all grown up, and I, too, think they are ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!

Looks like a FUN time with the Hinson Family during Thanksgiving!!

Wendy looks great! How much longer until Madison arrives?

Christy said...

I know Allen's kids are getting so big. Their ages range from 3-12!! It seems strange for me to have a 12 year old niece.

Julie - Wendy's due Jan. 20th, so I guess she has about 4-5 weeks left. She's ready!

Lynn Castleberry said...

Your girls are adorable!! I want to do a slide show on my blog. I always have a hard time deciding which pictures to put on it, that way I can put them all! Ha! Hope you had a great Christmas. It was good seeing you at church even though we didn't get to talk.

Unknown said...

Hi Christy! I'm glad you found my blog! :) I've put you on my follow list now so I can try to keep up. I'm really horrible about blogging, but let's hope I can find time do some catching up in the new year.

Thanks for the well wishes with the book. It's still not finished, but here's hoping I can get something out to publishers soon. :)

Happy New Year!!

Shonna said...

Glad we were able to visit (briefly) over Christmas. Hope we get to see y'all again soon!!