Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Just take a little off the back, please.


























Here are pictures of Katherine's first haircut just to shape her hair up a little and of Gracie's most recent cut. Gracie's was definitely more drastic than Katherine's, but she was very excited to get it cut. Matt was excited too, because he does most of the hair brushing in the mornings and her hair had gotten very tangly and she is tender-headed. So far, it has made the mornings much easier. I'll have to let you know after Thursday if I can still get it in a decent bun for dance!

5 comments:

Shonna said...

Very nice!! When my hair was real long, I can remember my daddy always being the one to wash and brush my hair on Sunday morning for church...sweet memories:)!!

Beth said...

Pretty hair! I love the song on here about "Gracie Girl". It is precious!

Christy said...

Thanks Beth. I just searched for Gracie's name on the music website and found it. I thought it was cute.

Dave and Mandi said...

Thanks for the comment on our blog. I don't think we've ever met, but Dave was telling me y'all went to school with him. You sure do have some pretty little girls! It's nice to make "blog friends"!

Julie said...

Gracie's hair looks good!! She's a doll.

I can't get over how much Katherine looks just like the Hinson family. :) TOO CUTE!!