Monday, August 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Gracie!



We had Gracie's birthday party at the Bounce House. It's one of those places that has several of those inflatable slides, etc. to play on. Every kid there had the time of their lives. They did not stop running, screaming, and laughing for the whole hour and fifteen minutes of play time. It was great! Katherine was a little scared of the big slide at first, but after she went down it (against her will, of course) a few times, she began to like it a little more.

We did a Barbie princess theme. I thought the cake turned out pretty. Gracie was distraught at first because she didn't want anyone to eat the Barbie cake. I guess she thought we could just take it home and keep it forever!

She also got lots of presents. We bought her a digital camera, which she loves. She has been taking pictures of EVERYTHING! She also got a fairy dress up costume and a jewelry box to put all of her earrings in (We had her ears pierced Father's Day.) She got lots of other stuff too, but I won't bore you with all of those details.

Her actual birthday is tomorrow, the 26th. I'm still denying the fact that I'm about to have a 4 year old!! I know Kindergarten will be here before I know it and I am just not ready for that!!

6 comments:

Shonna said...

Happy Birthday Gracie and your party sounds like fun!!!

Julie said...

Happy Birthday Miss Gracie!! Maybe your slide will work soon so we can see the fun pictures from the party. I would suggest trying to copy and paste the code again and see if it works the second time. :)

Beth said...

Happy Birthday Gracie! Those slides look like lots of fun. We will have to remember that next year!
I'm not sure about the slide show problem. Maybe try what Julie said. I have found that sometimes you do have to try it a couple of times before it will work. Good Luck!

Christy said...

Well, I fixed the slide show. I'm not sure how, but I did:)

Shonna said...

Love the pictures of the b-day girl...she is soooo cute!!!

Julie said...

What a FUN party!!! I sure wish the bounce houses/slides were available for us during our childhood. :) They are fun for adults too! Gracie has the prettiest smile!! It illuminates her entire face!! She's a beautiful 4 year old.