Monday, July 6, 2009

Just a quick note...

I know, I know, I have GOT to update my blog. I'm so far behind I can't decide whether to just start from now and go forward or to try to go back and update everyone. Hopefully, I will have enough time and patience to update over the next week or so. I have so much I want to post about! I don't think I can go forward without going back.

I also wanted to let everyone know that Wendy has joined the blogging world. Check out her blog and all the pictures of little Madison! I've added her to my friends list, but here is a link just in case:

www.thebuckelews.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Lori said...

Please update soon!! We enjoyed seeing Gracie Sunday night and hope you guys had a good visit in Andy:)

Shonna said...

It was great to see y'all! Wish that we could get together more often and not have to be so rushed...maybe next time:)

The Wilson's said...

Yes, we miss hearing from you! Thanks for telling us about Wendy, I will check it out!

Carrie said...

Well, now I don't feel so bad! It has been forever for me too! Well, not quite as long :)Hope you all are doing well, and hope to see you soon!